One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if not has not eaten well … Check This Amazing Recipe: Beetroot and paneer burgers
How to Make Beetroot and paneer burgers
less than 30 mins
10 to 30 mins
- 500g/1lb 2oz cooked beetroot
- 225g/8oz paneer
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp greate fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chillies
- 2 tsp sea salt
- handful finely chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground fennel seeds
- ½ tsp black mustard seeds
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- vegetable oil
- 8 dinner rolls or burger buns, split and toasted
- brinjal chutney
To make the burgers, add the beetroot, ginger and chilli to a dry pan over a medium heat. Fry until most of the excess liquid has evaporated, then drain in a sieve and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Leave to cool for 5 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients, except for the oil, and mix well. Set aside to cool.
Once cool enough to handle, shape the mixture into 8 small patties. Heat a drizzle of oil in a large frying pan and cook for 5 minutes on each side, until a nice crust has formed.
Serve the burgers in the buns, with the riata and chutney, if using.