One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if not has not eaten well … Check This Amazing Recipe: Chicken stir-fried with pak choi
How to Make Chicken stir-fried with pak choi
less than 30 mins
less than 10 mins
- 2 tbsp groundnut oil
- 2 skinless free-range chicken breasts
- 1 garlic
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 star anise
- ½ tsp finely chopped fresh red chilli
- handful mangetout
- 2 pak choi
- 4 spring onions
- 100g/3½oz mixed wild mushrooms
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- handful fresh flatleaf parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
In a large frying pan or wok, heat the groundnut oil over a medium high heat.
Add the chicken strips and cook, lightly tossing, for 3-4 minutes until the chicken turns white and is almost cooked through.
Add the garlic, ginger, star anise and chilli, and cook for a further 30 seconds.
Add the mangetout, pak choi, spring onions and mushrooms, and stir fry for another 3-4 minutes until they are all lightly cooked.
Finish with the soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and fresh herbs. Stir together briefly and serve immediately.