One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if not has not eaten well … Check This Amazing Recipe: Chicken stroganoff
How to Make Chicken stroganoff
less than 30 mins
10 to 30 mins
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 400g/14oz chestnut mushrooms
- 2 red onions
- 2 garlic
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 300ml/10fl oz chicken stock
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp sweet smoked paprika
- 250ml/9fl oz soured cream if preferred)
- small handful chopped tarragon
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat the oil and butter in a wide, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the mushrooms, red onions and garlic and stir-fry for 3–4 minutes, or until lightly golden-brown. Transfer to a bowl or plate (with all the pan juices) and set aside.
Return the pan to the heat and stir-fry the chicken for 6–7 minutes, or until lightly browned. Pour in the stock, tomato purée, mustard and smoked paprika, and season well with salt and pepper.
Return the mushroom mixture to the pan, bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low. Add the soured cream and chopped tarragon or parsley and cook for 8–10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the sauce has thickened.
Check the seasoning and add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Serve in warmed bowls.