We all eat, an it would be a sad waste of opportunity to eat badly … Check This Amazing Recipe: Chicken and mustard hot pot
How to Make Chicken and mustard hot pot
less than 30 mins
10 to 30 mins
- 125g/4½oz leftover roast chicken
- 160g/5½oz cooked carrots
- 1 roasted onion
- 160g/5½oz button mushrooms
- 1 tsp roughly chopped flatleaf parsley
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- 200ml/7fl oz leftover chicken gravy
- 300g/10½oz leftover roast potatoes
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Put the chicken, carrots, roasted onion, button mushrooms and parsley in a small ovenproof dish. Add the grainy mustard and chicken gravy and stir really well until everything is coated in mustard gravy.
Layer the potatoes over the top and bake for 20 minutes until golden-brown and bubbling.